MAP Growing Green’s 2016 Summer Program is a youth employment and educational program focused on making healthy food accessible to all people and improving our local communities through urban agriculture.
WHO CAN APPLY?
To be eligible for employment at MAP Growing Green, youth must be:
- Age 14 to 20 (still enrolled in high school or graduated in 2016)
- Living in the City of Buffalo
WHEN WILL IT TAKE PLACE?
MAP Growing Green’s 2016 Summer Program is a six-week program that runs from Tuesday, July 5th, through Friday, August 12th, 2016.
HOW TO APPLY:
- First, on Thursday, March 31st, 2016 from 5:30 to 6:30 PM – Come to MAP’s Summer Program Orientation at 271 Grant Street, Buffalo, NY 14213 to learn about our program and receive a copy of the application. (PARENTS/GUARDIANS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND).
- Second, by Friday, April 22nd, 2016 – All application materials due to MAP Growing Green office at 271 Grant Street, Buffalo, NY 14213.
- Third, by Friday, April 29th, 2016 – Application materials due to the Mayor’s Summer Youth Internship Program, located in the 17th floor of City Hall.
With questions, or for information on how to apply, contact Kerri Bejger at (716) 882-5327 x 102 or reach her by email her at Kerri@mass-ave.org.
We are looking forward to this summer and hope you can join us – so good luck!